family practice clinic
Caring for your family should be convenient, that is why Burnett Medical Center’s Family Practice Clinic is conveniently located in the same building as the hospital and nursing home. Our family medicine clinic here in Grantsburg is filled with talented family doctors who are focused on providing you and your family with the most comprehensive and compassionate care. We partner with you every step of the way to make sure you get the best care from head to toe.
Family Practice Clinic services:
- Chronic disease management
- Diabetes education
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic health conditions
- Foot and nail care
- Fracture care
- Health status assessments
- Men’s Health
- Preventative screenings (Physicals, Well-Child Exams, Pre-operative, DOT, pap and pelvic, etc.)
- Routine laboratory testing
- Wellness exams (Welcome to Medicare, Annual Wellness Visit)
- Women's Health
Family Practice Clinic Hours:
8:00AM-8:00PM Mon & Wed
7:30AM-5:00PM Tue, Thu, Fri
Health care just got easier! At Burnett Medical Center's Walk-In Clinic, we've got you and your loved ones covered. No appointments are needed! Learn more about our Walk-In Clinic here.
To give our employees time with their families, the clinic will be closed on the following days: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day to giving our Grantsburg family doctors time with their families.